The full name of the submitter must be included on the Question Form; however, town/city is optional. Pseudonyms or “handles” are not permitted.
Questions submitted may be edited or modified by the moderators. The name of person submitting the question(s) may be mentioned by the moderators but the community will not be disclosed.
All questions submitted may not be used by the moderators. Sessions are time-limited and only a portion of each session is reserved for questions and answers.
Questions which include any of the following will not be used:
- Personal information of any individual
- Threats or incitements to violence
- Use of obscenity
- Duplicative or substantially duplicative questions by the same person or entity
- Questions seeking employment or containing advertisements for a commercial product or service
- Information posted in violation of law, including libel, condoning or encouraging illegal activity, revealing classified information, or infringing on a copyright or trademark.
We encourage open participation and invite diverse viewpoints to be shared, the main goal is to discuss the symposium topics and provide an opportunity for the public to pose questions to the session presenters.
This guideline is subject to change to address additional matters as may be warranted. Any questions or concerns about the guideline can be directed to email@example.com.